In the news…
On the economy:
- On the economy and jobs, we’re not short of potential solutions, The Waterloo Record, January 18th, 2014. http://www.therecord.com/opinion-story/4321801-on-the-economy-and-jobs-we-re-not-short-of-potential-solutions/
- Why a guaranteed annual income makes good economic sense, Cord Community Edition, November 11, 2013.
- Waterloo Region in the Global Economy, Cord Community Edition, August 2, 2013. http://www.community.thecord.ca/community-conversations-where-should-you-look-to-see-international-economic-growth-right-here-in-waterloo/
- Canada’s trade strategy: Don’t get left out, The Waterloo Record, June 22, 2012. http://www.therecord.com/opinion/columns/article/747787–canada-s-trade-strategy-don-t-get-left-out
- Corporate tax cuts show no clear benefit, The Waterloo Record / Guelph Mercury, March 12, 2011. http://www.guelphmercury.com/opinion/columns/article/499177–corporate-tax-cuts-show-no-clear-benefit
On Canadian foreign affairs:
- Canada can learn from UN snub, The Waterloo Record/Guelph Mercury, October 14, 2010 http://www.guelphmercury.com/opinion/article/313941–canada-can-learn-from-un-snub
On Canadian crime policy:
- Misguided Federal Priorities, Waterloo Chronicle, May 05, 2010.
On Canadian politics:
- Treat vets right, The Waterloo Record , February 1, 2014 (Letters)
- How should we assess Harper? The Waterloo Record , January 23, 2010 (Insight, A13) https://danxherman.wordpress.com/2010/01/25/update-how-should-we-assess-harper/